Customer Service, Business Administration and Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG), Youth Work, Community Development and Playwork Apprenticeships
Existing staff already employed by your business are eligible to access these free apprenticeship programmes. Apprenticeships offer excellent opportunities, not just for employers but for employees wanting to get thorough professional training with a nationally-recognised qualification and transferable skills.
The training is 100% fully funded and there is no cost to your business. To be eligible the member of staff must:
- Be in permanent employment working 16 hours or more per week.
- Not intend to leave employment in the next 12 months.
- Not be in school/college or completing any other funded programme.
- Not have a degree in the same sector as the qualification they wish to take.
- If the member of staff is aged 25+ they must be new to the job role (having started within the last 6 months).
For further information please contact 01792 814708.
The Apprenticeships, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund.
English Link: Welsh Link: