I am proud that our organisation has experienced steady growth and currently holds thirteen public sector contracts with local councils and Government in the UK as a result of our high quality provision and strong track record in delivering results.
In the last 12 months we have achieved the following awards and quality marks:
- Brighton Traineeships inspected by OFSTED in November 2017 as part of London Learning Consortium’s inspection resulted in an overall Grade 2 (Good).
- Matrix Standard in August 2017.
- Welsh Government Youth Work Quality Mark (Bronze) in September 2017.
- Finalist for Wales Micro Business of the Year 2018 in the FSB Business Awards in February 2018.
- Ministry of Defence Armed Forces Covenant (Bronze) in March 2018.
- UK Government Cyber Essentials Certification (Advanced) in April 2018.
- Winner of NPT Business of the Year at Swansea Bay Radio Business Awards in June 2018.
This is a very exciting time for the business as we continue to grow and support record numbers of people. In the last 12 months, 930 people have benefited from our programmes. We look forward to expanding on the number of programmes we are delivering and forming new partnerships both in the UK and abroad.
Ian Ross, Managing Director