The Skills Support for the Workforce programme provides fully funded workforce development to upskill your existing staff through workplace training.
We can support your business in reviewing your workforce development plans, identify staff skills gaps and deliver training to boost your bottom line.
- Training Needs Analysis
- Opportunities for your staff to achieve qualifications
We can offer fully funded City and Guilds qualifications including:
- Hospitality Supervision and Leadership Principles
- Principles of Social Media within a Business
- Awareness of Dementia
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Health and Safety at Work
- Food Safety in Catering
- Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines
- Literacy and Numeracy
To be eligible your business must be a SME (2 – 250 staff) and based in West Sussex, Brighton & Hove, Lewes and the Gatwick Diamond.
For further information please contact 01273 281981 or e-mail [email protected] .
What are the benefits of staff training? Mojo Coffee Club in Brighton shares their story in this short video about the funded training they accessed:
The programme is funded by the Education and Skills Funding Agency through the European Social Fund.