We can support your business in reviewing your workforce development plans, identify staff skills gaps and deliver training to boost your bottom line.
- Training Needs Analysis
- Opportunities for your staff to achieve qualifications
We can offer fully funded City and Guilds qualifications including:
- Hospitality Supervision and Leadership Principles
- Principles of Social Media within a Business
- Awareness of Dementia
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Health and Safety at Work
- Food Safety in Catering
- Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines
- Literacy and Numeracy
To be eligible your business must be a SME (2 – 250 staff) and based in West Sussex, Brighton & Hove, Lewes and the Gatwick Diamond.
For further information please contact 01273 281981 or e-mail [email protected] .
What are the benefits of staff training? Mojo Coffee Club in Brighton shares their story in this short video about the funded training they accessed:
The programme is funded by the Education and Skills Funding Agency through the European Social Fund.