It will soon be time to celebrate that exams for 2022 are over!!!
BUT are you unsure what may be available to you following your exam results?
Are you, or are you supporting someone who is, feeling anxious or disappointed about results or just feeling a bit lost and overwhelmed about where to go next?
Would coffee, cake, and a chat through some options be a help to find a new direction?
We can offer you that with our Drop in Open Days!
Our centres will be open for anybody to drop in on Friday 19th August (day after ‘A’ level results) and Friday 26th August* (day after GCSE results) from 9am-5pm where we will have team available with a friendly ear and, information ready for you.
Which is your nearest centre?
- Brighton – 2nd Floor Offices, 130 Queens Road BN1 3WB
- Newquay – 13a Bank Street, TR7 1DH
- Swindon – Unit 1 Ground Floor, The Lock, 19 Fleming Way SN1 2NG
- Weymouth – 52 St Mary Street, DT4 8BJ
- Worcester – Office S18/S19 County House, St Mary’s Street, WR1 1HB
- Merthyr Tydfil – Crownford House, Swan Street CF47 8EU – (*26th August only)
If you can’t make it in, but would like to chat with someone, here are some other options for you!
Call us on 07387 269779 for a chat, or to book another appointment time.
Send us a message through our website enquiry form here https://www.wrecltd.co.uk/contact/
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or drop into our online ZOOM room on Wednesday 31st August anytime between 10am and 6pm where there will be someone available to chat to!
- Here’s the link;
- Topic: Post Exam Result Drop In!
- Time: Aug 31, 2022 10:00 AM London
- Join Zoom Meeting
Whatever you decide, we wish you every success for your future!