We are pleased to share the good news and announce that, following our recent inspection, we have successfully retained our Matrix Standard accreditation. The matrix Standard is the international quality standard for organisations that deliver information, advice and/or guidance (IAG), either as their sole purpose or as part of their service offering.
Thank you to all of our staff, employers, learners and partners who were interviewed by the inspector and have been instrumental in ensuring that we maintained the Matrix Standard.
Roger Chapman, Head of the matrix Service for The Growth Company said:
“This is a fantastic achievement for WREC and I would like to congratulate the team on their success. We believe that at the heart of high-quality advice and support services are strong leadership, excellent service and a focus on continuous improvement, all underpinned by effective use of the resources available. The matrix Standard is designed to benchmark organisations against best practice in these areas. With their accreditation success, WREC is working to provide the best possible support to their clients.”
At the end of the assessment, the Inspector shared what he considered to be our strengths, many of which we have improved upon since our last assessment in August 2020.
- The value we put on staff and learner wellbeing, stating that we are very proactive in our approach.
- The culture within WREC being one of encouraging new approaches and trialling different ways of working by supporting new ideas and managing change very effectively.
- Our approach to staff CPD (Continued Professional Development) as there are many opportunities provided and we are supportive of individual agendas.
- The effectiveness and thoroughness of our staff induction process, which leads to new staff beginning their roles in full knowledge of the aims of the programme and their responsibilities.
- Our initial meetings with participants/learners prior to them enrolling on programmes. This leads to the correct individual enrolling on to the right programme, which lead to high retention rates.
Commenting on the award, Rhys, Quality and Compliance Manager, said: “Whether selected for interview or not, our whole workforce played a major role in successfully maintaining the standard. All the work completed by WREC employees in providing high quality information, advice and guidance was looked at as part of the assessment.”
You can read our full report HERE
View our certificate HERE
For more information about the matrix Standard please visit www.matrixStandard.com