- preparing the cabin.
- getting the passengers aboard.
- demonstrating safety procedures.
- learning how to deal with emergencies.
- airline legislation.
- dealing with security incidents.
You don’t need any experience or previous qualifications. Download more information HERE
One day per week for 8 weeks.
Locations: Brighton and Dorset (Weymouth, Bournemouth)
- Be 19 years old or over at the start date of the course.
- Be unemployed and receive a mean tested state benefit or be employed and earn less than £20,319 gross annual salary.
To sign up call 07387 269779 or email HERE