We strive to maintain the quality of the courses and programmes we run across our offices in Brighton, Dorset, Neath, Swansea and Swindon. Although the courses we run and the contracts we win may change, the quality remains the same. Our teams are passionate about the services they deliver and we always aim to exceed expectations.
Some of our recent awards and ratings include:
- Brighton Traineeships inspected by OFSTED in November 2017 as part of London Learning Consortium’s inspection resulted in an overall Grade 2 (Good).
- Matrix Standard in August 2017.
- Welsh Government Youth Work Quality Mark (Bronze) in September 2017.
- Finalist for Wales Micro Business of the Year 2018 in the FSB Business Awards in February 2018.
- Ministry of Defence Armed Forces Covenant (Bronze) in March 2018.
- UK Government Cyber Essentials Certification (Advanced) in April 2018.
- Winner of NPT Business of the Year at Swansea Bay Radio Business Awards in June 2018.
Our Impact in 2017/18
Between 1st August 2017 and 30th July 2018 we have supported a record number of 930 service users accessing our programmes!
- 76 families accessing the Disability Coordinator in Neath Port Talbot.
- 31 NEET young people accessing Traineeships in Brighton
- 190 jobseekers accessing the Employability Support Programme, with 41% job outcomes
- 114 referrals into Families First (Young Carers and Behaviour Support) – to March 2018
- 134 learners accessing Skills Support for the Workforce in Sussex, with 322 Maths/English aims achieved: 97% completed
- 42 young people accessing the Rural Youth Work programme in Neath Port Talbot
- 80 jobseekers accessing DWP ESOL courses
- 131 learners accessing Adult Community Learning courses in Swindon
- 96 enquiries generated and 36 initial home visits for our Dorset Fostering Recruitment service
- 31 learners accessing Communities for Work in SE Wales