Alongside our funded training courses, Whitehead Ross Education and Consulting has developed a number of social welfare and community programmes. Our current programmes include:
- Fostering Recruitment Service in Dorset
- Families First Disability Co-ordination in Neath
- Adult Employability Schemes in Swansea
- Adult Learning Community Schemes in Swindon
- Youth clubs for unitary councils/local government
- Apprenticeships (Level 2 and 3) in Neath
Whitehead Ross Education and Consulting is committed to supporting social welfare programmes for young people and adults and work closely with the communities and organisations which we support.