Whitehead-Ross Education and Consulting delivers a variety of fully funded* Adult Community Learning programmes on behalf of Swindon Borough Council. The courses are delivered in local libraries across Swindon, along with Voluntary Action Swindon, and include:
- Mathematics Skills – a City and Guilds qualification (10 days)
- English Skills – a City and Guilds qualification (10 days)
- Get into Work – Exploring Customer Service, Administration, Health & Social Care and Hospitality (3 days)
- Microsoft Office for the Workplace (4 days)
- Internet for Beginners (4 days) and iPad for Beginners (4 days)
Learners must be aged 19 or over on 31st August and need to be in receipt of benefits or earn less than £ £15,737 per year. They must have lived in the UK or an EEA member country for a full 3 years prior to starting their learning.
Routeways to Employment starts Wednesday 27th February and is a 3 day taster course covering:
Retail & Customer Service
Health & Social Care
iPad for Beginners begins on 6th March 10.30-2.30pm and runs every Wednesday for 4 weeks.
Internet for beginners begins on 7th March 1.30pm-4.30pm and runs every Thursday for 4 weeks
Contact: 01792 814 708 / email@example.com