We offer Level 2 and 3 Customer Service and Business Administration Apprenticeship programmes.
Existing staff already employed by your business are eligible to access these free apprenticeship programmes. Apprenticeships offer excellent opportunities, not just for employers but for people wanting to get thorough, professional training with a nationally-recognised qualification and transferable skills.
The training is 100% fully funded and there is no cost to your business. To be eligible the member of staff must:
- Be in permanent employment working 16 hours or more per week.
- Not intend to leave employment in the next 12 months.
- Not be in school/college or completing any other funded programme.
- Not have a degree in the same sector as the qualification they wish to take.
- If the member of staff is aged 25+ they must be new to the job role (having started within the last 6 months).
As an additional incentive, if a business signs up 4 staff on to an apprenticeship programme we will provide a free staff training day for up to 8 staff in your business to gain the City and Guilds Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering.