The Matrix Standard
The matrix Standard is the international quality standard for organisations that deliver information, advice and/or guidance (IAG). Either as their sole purpose of as part of their service offering.
At WREC, our aim is to provide all our learners, customers and service users with information, advice and impartial guidance to enable them to maximise the opportunities available through our programmes and to enable every individual to fulfil their full potential. A copy of our IAG policy can be found here link to IAG policy.
During our matrix Standard reaccreditation in December 2022, some of our key strengths were identified as;
- The value we put on staff and learner wellbeing, stating that we are very proactive in our approach.
- The culture within WREC being one of encouraging new approaches and trialling different ways of working by supporting new ideas and managing change very effectively.
- Our approach to staff CPD (Continued Professional Development) as there are many opportunities provided and we are supportive of individual agendas.
- The effectiveness and thoroughness of our staff induction process, which leads to new staff beginning their roles in full knowledge of the aims of the programme and their responsibilities.
- Our initial meetings with participants/learners prior to them enrolling on programmes. This leads to the correct individual enrolling on to the right programme, which lead to high retention rates.
You can read our full report HERE
View our certificate HERE
Read more HERE
For more information about the matrix Standard please visit www.matrixStandard.com